Saturday 16 February 2013

A little about Angelica

 Posted by Angelica
Hi i'm Angelica and i really love fashion, i;ve only just started sewing classes and I ve  learnt a lot. Here is a little about me and what i like.

    1/. I'm seven years old and i ve got three brothers and two sisters, im also a twin.
2/.I like the color blue and i have a best friend named Charlie.
3/I really love spaghetti and banana splits.
4/.My dream is to go to the Sylvanian Families Shop in London and buy everything!!!!!!!
5/. When i grow up i want to be a Teacher.
6/. I also want to write a book on sewing the way i ve been taught as its so easy and fun and really useful.
My Brother Douglas and I
My Sister Olivia (on the left) and I

Here are a few photos of me and my Family.
Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment