Saturday 18 January 2014

Heat Wave and a Post with no Pictures

Well after a slow start,  summer well and truly arrived here and wasted no time catching up, it's been just over a week of 40 celsius temps and i'm over it, i m just so slow and sluggish in this weather. Things we did to try and keep cool and occupied ( its summer school holidays.
 I made bread, i made yoghurt, took the girls bowling to see "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2" Walking with Dinosaurs" and "The Book Thief" twice, such a great movie must read the book as well. Try to work but my Boss sent me home he said it was to hot for me, the air conditioner is broke . I sorted through some cupboards and  threw some stuff out, sat under the fan in my room reading, took some Nanna naps, girls did too.
 Girls made oodles of elastic band bracelets . We had had several water fights and enjoyed a 5 minute cloud burst, more of a sprinkle really but it was rain. Cooler weather coming tomorrow and only 10 days of holidays left.

No comments:

Post a Comment